Sunday, April 23
Videos .

Yes, i kno anas's gacking on abt the P.C.D new video . I kno their hot ! But for goodness's sake, ur a GIRL anas,ur practically droolin over em ! HAHA =D . I wuden mind if their a boyband or sometink. oops sorry i was kidding ! grins. Hmm anyway Adam Brody is on the cover of lime, cool eh ? One video i'm totally sick of >>sorry by madonna. MTV keeps playin it over and over again, dont u tink ? . And i tink tt stupid girl video is cute, pink totally ran lindsay down on that driving car scene !
Hmm, i'm gona watch Aquamarina on thurs ,booked by who else, anas, my BFF. =D .
I so wanna watch Just My Luck too ! Sighs, who wanna watch wid me .
Sighs, i jus accepted dickson's plea of doing his teenage draft. I cant believe it ! But its chicken feet anyway i jus anyhow crap a compo up, shuld be alrite. But, shucks ! I stil gota do my chinese newspaper competition tinkgy, wich sucks . Seriously, i would rather do ten teenage drafts.
DICKSON !!! You own me one !!
I gona start work now, maybe i'll end up a writer someday... Although my dream job is to be a marine biologist , it'll be more fun then work ! Imagine getting paid for swimming with dolphins and checkin out corals, Thats life, man... It'll happen someday . Yea, someday =).


Sandy* walked on the sunny side.
8:48 PM.