Friday, August 25
Times of exasperation.

I just changed my blogskin last night.
Because the old one has something wrong with it and the tagboard cant be seen. I was in a rush so just anyhow choose one, which is quite dark and everything.
Ignore the last post, thats the angry me.
Some interesting stuff happened today...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Look at Celine after being infested with formulaes!
I'm there too ! spotted me ? =D hee
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Celine has big brain !
Big, hard and round.
Oh no, she's gona break my yoke for posing this! *gasps
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The trannies onstage, so proud of them !
They can do it, i'm sure it will be good (:


Random Photos.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Pretty cat !
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Yes, i have a tendancy to pet any animal that comes my way.
He/she's lovin' it ! (okay i'm sure it's a girl)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I proudly present to you...
My artwork !
Can anyone see who is it ?
Oh come on~
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Isnt he so cute!
He's Huilin Sis's son.->which is my real(you know there's those fake ones where your godmums are the same age as you or something) godmum's daughter that watched me since i was a baby.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
That's me with the tired grin.
I'm really tired okay, sleep-deprived.
Oh yah, did i mention?
I'm blogging from my room now!
I have a nice new corner study table and my comp on it.
I feel so special. =.=
Yeah, dont give me that look.
(and no, Celine, i wont blog 24/7(:-)
I'm alone at home now with the banglas.
In my locked room.
Mum's off to ikea!
That traitor.
I dare not step out of the room or open my door.
P.S I'm not racist.
[Sandy, till the toilet's fixed]
I'm really not racist!
hehe



Sandy* walked on the sunny side.
4:40 PM.