Wednesday, July 19
LAST MIN UPDATE
OMG OMG, My letter was read !!
By Carrie Chong on 987fm and i'm in the running for the Zen V .
For those of you who heard it, good !
Celine informed me and called me(I'm grateful), i actually got to hear it , i'd have missed it if not for her.
And apparently carrie loves it (:
I'm so happy~ And excited, and nervous.
What if she call me ?? What am i gona say ?? Scream ?
On the night when they're gona announce the results,
i'll be in a theatre at NYP watching some drama performance =.= How am i gona ans e phone .
I'm fretting over this. Ah, i might not win, maybe someone elses has better letter (Must not get hopes too high).
So okay, i'm hoping and awaiting . Oh and thanks to Jazreel and Peggy who msg me upon hearing it and wishing me luck,
i so appreciate that !
[Till the results,
Sandy]
P.S those who didnt hear it might want to go to the website to listen to the podcast ? Well, IF you want =)
