Sunday, September 24
Birthday

I so wanna do something for my birthday !
I mean it's like after the exams and it's MY birthday. :D (kidding)
Lets see. I dont want anything too urban, so guess what am i thinking of ?
Picnic !
Felicia says at Marine Parade.
We'll be flying kites and playing twisters.
How's that ?
Anyone got any better ideas ?
I'm kinda excited and nervous coz' it's my first time planning.
Lets see, the invitation list.
  1. Anas
  2. Ayu
  3. Jia Xin
  4. Felicia
  5. Edna
  6. Celine
  7. Geraldine
  8. Cheryl
  9. Rebecca
  10. Banu
  11. Miza
  12. Jazreel
  13. Baoling

I realised that that's a really long list.

And the internet suggests a small group of friends.

Like how ??

Grrr, it's not confirmed okay, everyone :)

Pls tag me to tell me your opinions.

Btw, i would like to acknowledge some new friends i made from camp, which is not from my watch :

Rosani

Diyana

Wei Cheow

Chidam

Pricilia

Francis

Esther

these people rocks ! :D

.

And ohoh, Tock Seng and Washington are meeting this Friday?

Can anyone tell me where/when ?

[Till the questions answered,

Sandy]



Sandy* walked on the sunny side.
12:50 PM.