Tuesday, October 10
Currenities.
Officially to announce the end of exams!
Come on people party !
Those who have finished your exams, cheer! Scream! Slack all you want! Throw that damn ten years series away, have late night movie marathons! :D
I just feel so relaxed.
Those who have not finished; Mug... Scream(in frusfration)... Study all you can... Bring that damn ten years series to everywhere with you, including the toilet.
Good luck !
Hmm, things i cant wait for.
Friday, baking cookie/cake/food marathon.
Saturday at chalet-Cycling, swimming in the sea, burning marshmellows, date with Jia Xin.
Work; ice cream or boutique assistant(i dont like the word salesgirl) ?
18 dec- Band concert, have never been to one.
16 & 21 oct; Jiaxin's birthday cum promotion day, whereas the earlier one is checking of scripts where all the mysteries will be revealed.
*Might be going on holiday :D
My Birthday !
Sad to say, no planned activities :( I know your sad... No kite flying! No picnic.
Fuck bridging.
Life screwers -->
Gained 2 kgs during exam period !
Must be the weighting scale's problem.
Grrr, might not be that bad, maybe i'm growing ya ?
Physics paper 1 was terrible.
No party! i know you know that...
By the way i'm going crazy about my current hairstyle!
It always needs styling.
I love Ashley's(Olsen) hair.
Gah !
I've got photos, post them next time ! :D
[Till the diet works,
Sandy]
