Tuesday, April 10
I loaded the photos on photobucket days ago, but i have not yet found time to blog... :( Super upset, i dont like to delay posts!!!Normally its like i wait for the photos to load and everything, now is the photos wait for me.
HAHAHA, nothing much in school, just that the stress-o-meter is on the rise.
People have been telling me to start mugging for chinese O's which is on 28 May, i kindly remind you.
But the reality just have not sunk in, i'm like going to sit for the chinese O level totally unprepared! But then again, language-wise, what can be prepared?
I feel that my mandrine has reached it's limit(which is very low) and cannot be improved anymore :( I dont think i'm learning anything in chinese class at all, which i feel very sad about.
*frowns, signs and everything negative*
I was thinking... In sec 3, i have never mentioned nor talked about the O levels at all.
It was just like a distant rumour that i knew little about. It felt so far and unassociated with me.
Then i ventured into sec 4 and then EVERYONE kept talking about it. It's so annoying! It's scaring me.
Esp one particular teacher, *mumbles mumbles*.
DAMN
[Till the cupid's chokehold,
Sandy]
