Thursday, March 15
Moodless
I've no mood to blog because...
Nevermind, school is starting soon.
Lots of interesting things kinda happened this 4 days that i went back to school but i'm being a lazebag, HAH.
Almost everyday we went out to eat and stuff, and the GGG(gang green gang) even went on a little excursion. Got some photos but i will not be posting them because i think that my photobucket account is officially on strike.
For more info, check out AppleMiza's blog. :D
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
I suddenly realise that i'm always the last to know about the latest gossips and rumors.
Conversations will often go like this.
Jx: Hey wahlau, you know A and B break already?
Feli: Har. so fast ah?
Me: OMG. When were they together?!
Hahaha, in actual fact, i dont care at all man.
-.-''
Yayness. No need to go back to school for the rest of the week!
And, the rest of my week is almost fully packed already.
Rarr. No time for shopping.
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
And oh, byebye pepperlunch!
Really will miss working there.
Loads and loads of little fun stories i aquire from working there.
About how me and my starstruck friends ran to take photos with Jonathan Leong when he arrived in our shop, and got screamed(by the manager) at in the end.
How we were at the launch of Novena Pepperlunch and i had to stand at the front gate with all the flower baskets and pose for the Japan's magazine photographer
How my friend and me always went to eat when we were told to give flyers.
I remember my first day at work i hated the job.
"Wipe the tray properly! What's this black thing on the tray?!" shouted the guy who trained me.
They left me alone at the side counter clearing trays and clearing trays.
The trays kept piling up and piling up. It was horrible. I like took 3 minutes to clear a tray. Then people keep carrying trays in stacks of 2 and 3 to me.
They pile up to the ceiling with me at the bottom of the stack miserably wiping trays by trays. HAH.
I also remember i didnt have the guts to shout Irashaimase when customers walked in.
It was like their trademark, but imagine me. First day there, didnt know anyone at all, made to awkwardly scream irashaimase when anyone walked in. Which is like all the time la.
Francis(trainer) always stares at me when i never shout.
*Customer walks in*
Pepperlunch: IRASHAIMASE!
Me: ........
Francis: Why you never shout?
Me: Eh.. Okok, next time i will shout.
*Customer walks in*
Pepperlunch:IRASHAIMASE!
Me:irashaimase....
Me:irashaimase....
Francis: Why you never shout! *exasperated*
Me: I got!!
Francis: I cant hear a thing. You better shout louder okay, i will be watching you.
*Customer walks in*
Pepperlunch: IRASHAIMASE!
Me: IRASHAIMASE!!!! *shouts into his ear*
I was damn pleased with myself, thought he'll probably go deaf.
Francis: That is VERY good! Keep it up! *amazed grin
-.-
Now i'm pro at it already, i shout as loud as anyone. And i sometime start the shouting so that the whole shop will follow me. I even train other people!
Yeah, so you've seen how far i've gone. Also made a lot of cool new friends.
Will miss irashaimase-ing.
Kudos.
I miss ****** !
[Till school reopens,
Sandy]
