Monday, May 15
My Nightmare. ! *GASPS
Fuck. I just had the shock! of my life.
Hair tangled tightly in a roller hairbrush. Ok, it may not seems that bad to you, but when ur in the situation, it really sucks. I was kinda crying.
I was blowing my hair dry with some kind of roller brush. Small one.
It was some cheapo hair brush that look like that:
I was blowing my hair dry with some kind of roller brush. Small one.
It was some cheapo hair brush that look like that:
I was trying to blow my hair to that kind of pretty bouncy curls that salon does. Partly cuz i had just finished watchin an inspiring tv program where they teach you how to blow ur hair into pretty perfection. Well, it aint my fault ! That biaaaatch- on the show(kidding, i like the lady actually^^) made it seems so damn easy !!! So i happily/stupidly twirled a bunch of my hair into the brush and direct the heat at it. When i tried to pull it out, the damn hair got stuck in the hairbrush ! It happened to me once before and i just rubbed some conditioner into it when it couldnt come out and tugged it out forcefully. So this time i just shrugged it off and tried to tugged it out again too. To my horror, the whole thing tightened and my so-called-hair was a clump of hairy mess. I added some conditioner and rubbed it in, tryin to loosen the knot. It couldnt come out ! By that time, my hair was in this big tightly furled ball with the hairbrush sticking awkwardly out at an angle. One solution was to cut my hair ? NO WAY!
I was freaking scared. On the verge of tears. Regretting and reproaching myself for startin the blow hair tink, angry and resentful. I was also irritated with the hair ! Tugging at it angrily, "why the hell couldnt it come out ?!". I was feeling frusfrated too, i wanted to cut the damn hair off.
But duh-! , chopping my hair (-no matter how short it already is) off to resolve the problem was by no means a feasible solution for me. Surely i look ugly in short hair! But at the same time it was alreadly in such a bad state, what esle could i do ???
For those of you expecting a short cropped-hairstyle Sandy on wednesday. Sorry to disappoint you =D. In the end i poured some hair oil tinkgy over the bunch and pain-stalkingly seperate the hair strand by strand, one by one. Untangling it till the knots loosen. Of cuz those things only happens after my fit was over and i calmed down. Though my locks suffered alot, -loads of breakages and my scalp hurts(with all the tugging). But Thank God, i still have my hair.
[Till the hair untangles,
Sandy]
