Tuesday, May 9
Posts worth a few days .
Outing with mum on Sunday !
I went to Orchard with mum the other day for some retail therapy ! Hee.
Duh my mum's rich. Comission from work is great =D .
Well we went to eat at Pepper lunch* and it's sinfully delicious.And we saw Chou Chong Qing. Tell u, imagine sizzling hotplates served to u ,with beef and chicken on it,apparently seasoned and uncooked. U just hav to keep turning and turnin it until its cooked(which is very fast) and top with with the sauces and u get a heavenly dinner. Add that with refreshingly crunchy beansprouts and carrot, it tasted awesome. !
Plus i won a Lancome foundation tinkgy for her ! At shaws there's this event tinkgy and they hav 2 wheel-of-fortune lookalike tinkgy.And u get a gift if u get 2 of the same ! N me, being the smarty i am, GOT it. I kinda estimated the distance and use the required amount of force only. Of course. Aft that i told mum "Nah ! For u , ur mother's day present.". hee.
Plus i won a Lancome foundation tinkgy for her ! At shaws there's this event tinkgy and they hav 2 wheel-of-fortune lookalike tinkgy.And u get a gift if u get 2 of the same ! N me, being the smarty i am, GOT it. I kinda estimated the distance and use the required amount of force only. Of course. Aft that i told mum "Nah ! For u , ur mother's day present.". hee.
My mother gaped at me.
Mid Year Frenzy.
My eng paper ytd went well ! I wrote abt some stupid ideal neighbourhood tinkgy, i tink i kinda dragged away frm the question. I was writin abt being in a place wher there's no pollutions and is a natural enviroment. I tink i was too engrossed in that, that went i looked back at my last sentence it was:
"Learn to love and care for your natural enviroment before it's gone, forever. "
Does that sound like it's from a "My Ideal Neighbourhood" essay ??!
I'm felt so stupid !!! Hastily, i cancelled that sentence and scribbled in somethink like "thats my perfect neighbourhood . " blah blah. Honestly speaking, it was too perfect, like to the extent of being boring. Like in a powerpuff girl show, there's always the bad guy rite ? Then u can compare and u can see that the powerpuff girls are good and courageous. Den in the end the P.P.G and the bad guy will fight and -DUH!- the P.P.G will emerge victorious to clapping on-lookers. But in my essay everyone is so goody and boring, no fun ! Signs
Today had Social Studies and Physics SPA, i did my best. Suckers for S.S. I mugged for like 2 bloody hours for merger and seperation in singapore ++ the rest. And only Sri Lanka's conflict came out ! And one qn of M & S if u chose that Qn. But for me, i did all Sri Lanka's. I sucked in time management, i realised. There were [5],[6],[7] & [12] marks Questions. Which would be of more importance ? Of coz the 12 marks one rite ? ! I did the 5 & 6 marks question in 40 minutes.(FYI, the paper was 1 hr long). Laugh, now. *agitated. And i bloody spent 10 minutes on the 12 marks Question ! The first and second Qn add together dun even value thet much !!!
SPA was okay, i tink i did averagely. Poor JX tranny though, she messed up :(. JiaXin, cheer up ! U CAN pass! . And Celine, jazreel and Miza didnt even want to mention it. It must hav been disastrous. Poor souls, *shakes head .
Anyway the next exam is next week plus ! Meanwhile, breath easy and study hard !
Sandy loves u .
[till the midnight oil burns,
sandy]
