Saturday, June 10
Home sweeeet- home.
PEOPLE I'M BACK ! Back in hot, sweaty, polluted, crowded Singapore. Well, compared to Taiwan . Taiwan is cooling and everything.
The crops there are what you'd call "organic" in Singapore but really, it's totally normal in Taiwan. No chemical pesticides and fertilizers. ! Cool !
Well, despite all that i've ranted, i stil LOVE Singapore okay.
So anyway, i just stuffed myself silly with the Fruits and vegetables during those provided 9 dish - one soup meals. I bet i weight 5 kgs more !!! *Screams*
Currently on diet,
Well, despite all that i've ranted, i stil LOVE Singapore okay.
So anyway, i just stuffed myself silly with the Fruits and vegetables during those provided 9 dish - one soup meals. I bet i weight 5 kgs more !!! *Screams*
Currently on diet,
a No-Whites Diet. Literally means that i cant eat any white stuff, rice, bread, pastas, noodles, potatoes, e.g . Argh, now loading photos on P.B .
I really cant remember what happened during everyday of my 7 days trip, i remember but i cant remember which day is it !
So i'll give a list of my favourite things in Taiwan and the characters i met there !
So i'll give a list of my favourite things in Taiwan and the characters i met there !
[Till the photos loaded,
Sandy]
