Sunday, May 28
Few Day's Worth

Hey ppl ! Sorry, been rather busy (:
Hmm, lets sum up these few days.
Physics Paper
The paper was, well, difficult. But i guess i did at least kind of finish it, compared to some of my classmates. So i'm in no position to complain. heh heh, hey i studied like hell !
Chem should be OKAY too. I'll post my results pronto on tues .
Expo.
Was there during the food expo tinkgy on Thurs for a job interview , well the guy sed he'd call us ytd to tell us if he needed us for e job TODAY. That throughly irresponsible guy didnt call me/or anas ! Well, he gona need us for jobs someday.
Aft that mum, anas me went to town to try n get some luggage and we stink, smelled of fried squids from expo. Yuck.
And i bought a belt from forever 21 ! I abso- LOVE it ;D
It goes with everything ! From shorts to sundresses.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Ignore that tshirt.
And people seems like they wanna irritate me on purpose.
Fuck. I hate that.
Coz aft that i went to Cool Station coz i wanted to buy some bubble tea, well kiwi ice blended in fact. There was this long queue and this couple was standing at the SIDE of the queue deciding what to buy. So i casually went to join the queue while, mum and anas went to look at phones at the Hello shop nearby. They bloody tried to cut my queue by standing slightly in front of me, i stood my place, moving up and in front of them. I was not abt to let them cut me queue like a loser ! Then, the *Apes forcefully squeezed in. I was so pissed off, i stepped in front of them, gave them this glare and stood stiffly. The male ape then proceed to stare back at me and look like he was abt to bash me up(i admit i felt rather a twinge of fear at this time BUT i still wont give in to them !), at this point of time, the female ape nudge him and they walked away. My mum and anas saw the whole scene and i was promptly told off by mum "huh?! You must see ! The guy so fierce, dont stubborn and pick a fight with people ! The guy want to beat you up, u see the girl help you ! ".
Anas agreed, "Yah, the guy rite ? He look at Sandy very fierce just now.".
I was flabbergasted.
It's not like i'm trying to be noble and heroic or something but i just feel that i shouldnt be intimidated by this kind of people. Mum said what if the guy gave me a punch there and then and ran away, then i'd be on the losing end. I said haha! such people wont dare to hit me in front of a crowd coz only losers cut queues, and losers dont hit people. Anyway they were just avoiding me when they walked away coz they finally met their match ! HAHA! They came back aft i bought the drinks anyway, those apes.
Some aunty irritated me again today. Dont visit amk center's sweet talk, i tell you.
I ordered this peach ice blended . OO! Both sway thing that happened to me is about BUBBLE TEA !! I suddenly realised ! Damn ! I hate bubble teas. OKay, i purposely said the ,no pearl part v loudly, coz i hate pearl and once i said too softly and the aunty gave me pearls, it ws my fault then. Since then i have learnt to practically shout the no pearl part. The stupid aunty , as predicted, added fucking pearls to my ice blended peach. I politely told her, "aunty, i said no pearl."
"HUH? Sum mo !" she says "what?" in mandrin, in an annoyed tone, not botherin to look at me. Slightly annoyed, i shook the sealed cup of bubbled tea in front of her face and raised my voice "Wo shou bu yao pearl !" i reapeated, exasperated.
She frowned at me and insisted i did not say. I argued that i did, in a firm voice.
She then said "Bu yao jing de la, yong xiao de straw lo !" to me like i was in the wrong.
So angry i was that i swore, grabbed the cup and straw and stormed off swearing to myself that i'd never ever patronise that shop AGAIN.
[Till the bubble tea burst,
Sandy]


Sandy* walked on the sunny side.
12:35 AM.