Sunday, July 23
Happy Birthday to Dan !
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO DANIEL RADCLIFFE !

An open letter to Dan :Dear Dan, It has been years since you first arrive on the big screen as lil' potter,and i'm still very much in love with you !You were such a cutie then, well i wasnt better, coz' i'm smaller then you by 2 years.But anyway, it's your seventeenth birthday !You must be celebrating like there's no tomorrow now =DHow cool is it if you could really read this ?I kinda remembered your birthday like a month ago coz' i thought it was june 23, but it's july.Wanted to sent you a letter but decided to postpone it coz' ya' know people from all over will sent at this time and mine will just be one of the letter in the sack-ful of them you'll receive.Sometimes i wish i could be the one playing Cho Chang.Obviously, it's just one of the many wishful thoughts.But it's not possible coz' firstly- I'm located in Singapore, and the condition for the audition is that the paticipants must be situated in US. (Unfair ! I could act better then her , morever, she's older then you. Not like i ever really considered going for the audition)
- I probably couldnt stand properly in front of you without having a heart attack.
Yeah... Okay maybe my level of obsession with you ain't so bad, but it depends on the timing. There's ups and downs. Like months when i couldnt really be bothered(exam periods or busy doing other stuff), and times when i spent all my time on researching on Daniel Radcliffe.I spent a bomb collecting all the magazine that mentioned you. And i want to meet you in person ! But if i want to meet you in person, i'd have to do something on my part(unless i'm really REALLY lucky, which is quite impossible), like secure a flight to England on your film premier or something rash like that.And if something like that ever happens, it must be on the day where i'm reallyreally into you, which makes me goes out of my mind, i suppose.(PS, do not be scared of me, i'm not a stalker !:))Well, i'm dreading and yet looking forward to the next film.I'm not looking forward to you snogging Katie(Cho Chang) !But i look forward to seeing you, and Tom Felton. (He's kinda nice-looking too)but duh! your the main cast. And both of you cant be compared. =DOkay gona end my letter, have a very happy birthday again !Signing off,Sandy(Your ardent admirer[dont like calling myself a fan.])***************Well, i cooked pancakes this morning ! And made lemonade.


Hungry eh ? I ate four pancakes ! hehheh. It was nice with savoury creamy butter and sweet golden syrup. 
I went to try this green tea ice cream, which cost like 4 bucks !I didnt like it.Too bitter for my taste. It tasted of green tea, really strong green tea. Like the taste you get when your eating grass. But thats purely all my opinions, so maybe some of you might like it. (:On the other hand, my favourite ice cream !

Surprise surprise ! It's the humble $1.80 soya bean ice cream !I love it.Man, it's a must for soya bean lovers.It's healthy coz' only contains 4g of fats compared to normal ice cream, 16g.And the taste is awesome, thick creamy beany taste without the feeling that it's too concentrated. I prefer the cone one but it's the cup one in the pic coz' the cones sold out. 
Confessions of a fruit addict.Oh, thats a donut peach. Cute ? =*DGasps is my blog becoming a foodie blog ? =O**Oh, i lost the compitition :( Lost to rice girl. Sad .Bye for now ![Till i'm cho chang,Sandy]
Sandy* walked on the sunny side.
5:12 PM.

