Tuesday, October 17
Photo Galore. BBQ, Biking, Escape and other stories.
The scoop on the Chalet.
Yes, i know. I know.
I have delayed this for 3 days.
Lots of photos yeah.
Today's post gona be majority chalet's pic and what i've been up to the last few days.
oh, It's my Birthday tomorrow !
*giggles*
I'm officially turning 15.
I can finally tell people i'm 15 without any guilt. :D
141006
Woke up and met Jiaxin and Edna in the morning.
Carrying a load of sausages(cheese and black pepper flavour) and bbq sauce i bought from Johore the day before. And oh! I have got the dvd for little man and She's the man from J.B, satisfied but have not got around to watching it yet.
Went to grab some sushis from White Sands and took a bus into the Costa Sands Chalet.
Found our way in to block B unit 14, which is conveniently near the bike rental.
Met a new girl(sec 3 too) and we initially thought she was Weiyi's girlfriend!
We went to have some really, really delicious pancakes with hotdog,cheese and egg fillings. Jiaxin got the one with peanut and cheese fillings(Celine, i know your drooling).
After that rushed off to Escape.
We took all the rides like 3 times. haha. Except for the ferris wheel, haunted house and Go kart.
It was fun and Edna paired up with Qing Lin (The new friend, QL) while i paired up with JX.
Went back to chalet and decided to rent bikes.
From now on, i shall let the photos speak for itself :).
Yeah, i know... It's very Edna. Hoha.



We had ice cream and chilled at the large playground.And oh the swings sucked. You ain't swinging, your bouncing and swinging.My butt turned stiff after like 5 minutes. ^^


Hmm, yummy...Hah! I asked Edna to take that. *smiles sheepishly*Me and JX planned to swim in the sea but it was rather dark and murky.A deep army green. Can you spell yuck ?Edna and QL were off on the bikes looking for Edna's friend at the playground.We spent the time cam whoring and picking shells and making a kind of tribal gift for Qing Lin.How to make a gift on a beach when you have nothing?Woohoo.See.
Stop giggling at the writing! 
Fold it using a thin branch.
We walked around a little more.We were dating ! So romantic. :D
People i dont know.
Things to do on the beach: 1. Foot prints making.

2.Start taking lame pictures(in the sea, of course).Hmm, sand in between our toes. :D
3.Start camera whoring.
4.You start doing lame things !
I cant believe i'm sucha prat.

There !My evil deed for the day done.
Last photo of me before we leave the beach.
Headed off to the playground to look for Edna and Qing Lin.
I emerged as winner ! 
Edna's friend took this for us.I tried hanging inverted on the rope and succeeded ! Haha kinda, like 5 seconds. :D:D
We ended up being 1 hour late for the bike return time.Paid extra and left us broke.

Went back to the chalet and started the fire !ME, Sandy Sum started it. *smiles proudly*Okay ok, i started one only(there were 2 pits) and people did help later to evolve the fire.People like Yong Reng and Yi Chou(guy bending over the pit)who were featured in the above photo.
The other pit.
Food cooking merrily.
Lots of smoke.This isnt the worst.In fact the whole row of chalets were all bbq-ing, so the pathway down was like the pathway to hell.
We seriously wondered if the high PSI that night were partly due to us. C=

Now, doesnt this just looks good ?So beautifully arranged too.Got pattern somemore.Cooked to the best extent, not too burnt and not too raw.:D................
Yikes ! This is what it's concealing behind it's demure exterior.Who wants a beautifully arranged, patterned, cooked to it's best extent kebak* ?
*Different food poked through a stick and cooked.

Ta-Da! The contrast.This episode got everyone laughing.What actually happened was that the fire was kinda weak.The food was cooking slowly, so i went to fan it till the coal turns red-hot.Fan till my arms droop man, hard work.Finally the coal burst from red-hot to flames !I was rewarded for my hard work the food was sizzling!I was happily laughing when Yi Chou picked the kebak up and started laughing.Hola, the other side had turned black and one side was uncooked!
we even cooked tapioca.I brought some home for mum.hah.After bbq we went to Escape again and enjoyed the kinda empty Escape.Some people were filming the space ride.And i love that ride.Like that feeling of throwing your hands up in the air while the thing flings and swings you around in midair and then drop you suddenly.That ride was like empty, so we kept returning.So i told JX, "Hey the (camera)man look at us one kind, ltr he thinks we like so despo to be on tv like that, keep returing to the ride somemore sit right in front of him."Hah!After the second time to escape, we went back to the chalet and ate again while watching tv.And then went home, JX and me even saw Dion and Bryan on the way home.Qing Lin is a really nice girl, had a lot of fun and clicked really well with her.I love her piercings! haha.A shocking thing then happened when i reached home.Qing Lin messaged and told us she was actually 18 !!I was like what ?!?!And then started to think back to what i've done during the day that may have seemed childish.Ha, no i was just myself :DShould have guessed it though.
***Sunday went to help sis with her last day at work.Reached home really late!
Yesterday got back our results.My results are okay, dont want to say much.We are now part of the Drama Enrichment play up on next monday.We, as in the big group of us whom you know, you know, you dont and you dont.Anas and Ayu did not join though. :(
It's so ironic.I offered my neighbour's maid story as an idea. It was really funny and lots of laugher arose. I hate my neighbour's maid.
She always forgetting that she's here to work. Not flirt, buy clothes i wear, highlight her hair, buy handphone, chatting on the phone and definately not dropping the baby on the floor!Hellooo ?
I thought it was interesting so offered it up as an idea.Things evolved and now i'm acting as her, tutti the vain maid.Of all days, on my birthday.
It's enough that my plans got crashed by the school's stupid post exams activities.I have really been looking forward to my birthday since donno-when.And even when the plans were crashed, we made up another one.Felicia and Jia Xin were so sweet, they offered to treat me to eat at Pizza Hut tomorrow.I was really happy, seriously no friend has ever treated me for my birthday.Except for my mom and dad (friend too).My friends usually just buy me a present.Jia Xin today even said "hehe, i saving up for tomorrow!"My heart jumped at these words. hah.By a twist of events, i'm spending the day tomorrow rehearsing acting as a person i dislike utill 5pm.Plans crashed again.
Maybe i'm making too much a big deal about this. Haha !Birthday, so what ?!It's just a day years ago when you popped out of your mother's asshole.Dont know why people make such a big deal about it.Yes i'm contradicting myself.So what?Tomorrow i turn 15 and i rock.I'm just telling myself to be happy with the plans, at least i get to stay in an air-con room.:) Meanwhile, drawing i made .
[Till Sandy's happy,Sandy]
Sandy* walked on the sunny side.
7:00 PM.

