Saturday, January 27
BOILED HORNET JUICES.
YUCK YUCK YUCK. FUCK IT. I JUST DRANK BOILED HORNETS, I FEEL LIKE PUKING. I'm gonna buff all over the place like, now.
I hate it when mom cooks some weird old traditional cure and give it to me to drink without telling me what's inside.
I mean, i like it when she occasionally cooks stuff like chrysantamum tea, barley or green bean soup. They're harmless and just, common.
But so far, i've eaten pig brains, frog lungs and now, boiled hornets without knowing.
What's next? Bat's dropping?
In case you dont know what's a hornet, online encyclopedia says, "any of various large wasps (especially genus Vespula) that commonly nest in the ground and can sting repeatedly and painfully." *pained look*
. . . . . . . . .
Today after i came back from work, mum was like...
Mum: San! Come here drink this, good for you.
Me: Okay. (I usually accept what she has in store for me, because, you know, i know she wants the best for me )
Accepted the mug from her and saw that it was 3/4 filled with greyish-milky liquid.
I cautiously took a sip and the taste exploded in my mouth. It was the most bitter soury taste i had ever tasted. The sour-ness is like sour plum but waaay sour-er and like have that lingering bitterness in it. I was thinking it must be some herbs.
Then after forcing myself to finish it, i was almost at the point of puking already...
Mum: Good, the drink is good for you, you know, i boil very long, i buy double cheese burger for you , go eat la.
San: Why the drink so bitter one?
Mum: It's Zhu Feng Tang..
I didnt know what's "Zhu Feng", until i was curious and on the way out from my shower. I peeked at the pot of substance i just drank. I could still taste the stubborn bitterness in my mouth.
What the fuck is that inside?!?!
WTH. The whole bee just boil like that, wings and all ? She didnt even bothered to pluck out the wings or the hairy legs.
Yes, i can actually see the hairy legs and there's a bump in them, like what they teach us when we were young, bees have pockets to collect nectar in.
Damn. I questioned mum about it and she casually shrugged and explained to me that it's good for me, relieve phlegm, cool down the body heat blah blah.
But sooo disgusting, i dont even dare to touch a dead bee, let alone drink a soup boiled out of it's remains. After i found out, my stomach kinda flipped over and i remembered that inside the drink i was drinking, the were some black bits floating around..
Which i just glupped down uncaringly. It could be be the dead bees' wings !!! (!!!).
*Stomach groans noisily*
I'm fainting.
I shuddered and freaked out.
Jeepers.
I'm scared that the black bits are eggs.
[Till my stomach corrodes,
Sandy]
