Tuesday, January 16
S.W.A.Y

I've got a fucking fucked-up face allergy.
I've just been through a i-know-it's-childish brawling(CRY) period.
I mean, i actually broke down and cry. i dont believe it.
The sight of my face scares me.
I've got a 1 week MC, wadoya think.
And i've got losta cream and med to take and apply.
I mean, ive never got any allergies before WHY NOW?!
I wanna cry again.
My face hurts and itches.
You all are not supposed to laugh at me when i go back to school, okay?
And dont ask me what happened to my face.
Promise me.
Btw, thanks to the people who were concerned about me and who took the time to message me.
I feel really loved :) Jia Xin, Felicia, Maggie sis, Miza and Edna.
And more.
:)
[Till i feel i look remotely acceptable again,
Sandy]


Sandy* walked on the sunny side.
6:21 PM.