Wednesday, April 11
Photos! ACS.

PHOTOS! Finally, i'm here to blog, with photos :D
Shallnt talk so much, a picture speaks a thousand words.

Pizzas! Damn, i feel hungry looking at it. It was a treat before we head off for Anglo-Chinese School for our drama rehearsal.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Tweets in action, we're trying to act cute by looking up at the camera in awkward angles! hahaha, look at Yanghan and Anas! oops. ^^
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I'm trying to act tweet again, please dont be mistaken :D
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Ayu and Me! :) I look weird, my eyes... hmm.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
we have HUGE smiles. FYI- thats the pizza edge.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I totally diggg you! And Jx is happy.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The gang. Yanghan! Cant you stop eating for a second?!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
We're socialising.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Awww...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
boo, they laugh at me cuz' i forgot to bring my hoodie.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Bah! Who says i dont have a hoodie?!
I also got lor. :D
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Hahaha.
*******
On last Friday Jx and me met up to go get felicia's belated present.
And we shopped around for like 3 hours before finally deciding to get a pink wallet from OP.
Hah!
Then we went to bishan Park to cycle.
And we saw, at the dog training area, a film crew filming a girl in jap school uniform posing with a dog.
We were curious so we went up close to see.
And we rode pass a cute guy resting on the bench.
I meant i just rode pass, thinking that he was rather cute and familiar looking.
Then i was looking through the fence, and i realised the girl is Ezanne Lee!
Ericia Lee's sister, Ericia was there too.
Jx came up behind me and gasped "look behind!".
Then i was like, "Yah, i saw. Ok lar, quite cute.."
No need such a big reaction right? He's not THAT cute. i was thinking.
Jx replied, "It's Joakim Gomez!"
Then i looked back and "yah! It is!"
Hahaha. i feel so dumb, i've seen so much photos of Joakim and all but it didnt even registered in my brain that that guy was Joakim.
I just found his face kinda familiar, thats all.
-.-
Then we asked for photos.
And he was so sweet!
He went, : I look kawaii in this right? haha.
Cuz he was in the male version of the jap school uniform, they filming some kitkat advertisement.
And we were like shy , HAH!
And before we went off he even said, "cycle safe and take care!", aww, so sweet.
Haha, i cant deny i'm a bit starstruck lar, though i'm not a fan of him.
below: Joakim and me.
I look sweaty! Duh-been cycling. hah!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Joakim and Jiaxin.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
and oh! Banner that we did for Felicia! Containing everyone's handprints :D

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
On Sunday, daddy took me to have scissors curry rice! It's my favourite ever!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
then after that, we had swensen's, which was absolutely tasty.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
dad's banana split and my coit tower! :D
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Byebye! tomorrow's syf drama and i dont feel a thing.
Maybe cuz i'm doing lighting, but, if we screw up lighting, the whole play's gonna be screwed.
BAH!
right now i'm just fucking pissed with my mum.
We had a heated argument.
DAMN and someone even told me not to use the word fuck beczuse it is very rude.
How worse can it get? He himself uses the word Cheebye, is it any better than fuck?
It's just that one is chinese and one english.
One refers to the body part and one refers to the action.
Damn! Then more he say that, the more i feel like scolding it.
I'm just so pissed off, why cant adults understand! And she flares up at me at the slightest and stupidest and dumbest thing.
She has her own principle and rules she abide by, but must she force it on me?!
I think its totally ridiculous.
It's so RIDICULOUS. And i'm supposed to just keep quiet and endure it till she cools down?
Dream on, i argued and she almost exploded.
I feel so sucky right now.
I remember in primary 3, i argued and she slapped me hard till i accidentally bit on my gum/tongue and my whole mouth was bleeding.
She just came into my room to throw my clothes on the floor and tell me she's never ever gona fold and wash my clothes for me again. I can bloody hell do it myself.
[Till the clothes fold,
Sandy]




Sandy* walked on the sunny side.
10:30 PM.