Monday, October 23
I turned 15 !
Whee, i'm 15 ! I'm 15 !
I'm officially 15 which, i have actually been telling people what i am for a year when i am in fact not yet it.
Well, everyone does that.
And next year, i can tell people i'm 16 ! When i'm officially not yet it !
Who cares.
Well , i was kinda depressed yesterday but it turned out well.
A big thank you to all those to wished me happy birthday through messages or in person.
I really appreciate that. :)
I dont mean to sound arrogant , but my phone couldnt stop ringing in the morning.
Was happy to read the messages.
People messaged me to wish me throughout the night !
Hmm, the kind hearted people(which are in fact my friends) even planned some pizza party for me.
It was drama rehearsal and i went to the toilet and when i walked back into the hall, they started singing Happy Birthday.
And then in a flash, Felicia and Jazreel jumped in with the Pizzas.
Of course i was touched, but i was shocked at that time so my reaction was like bland.
But really , i really appreciate that, for making a boring, teeth gritting, stuck-in-drama-rehearsal, Birthday into a wonderful surprising, sweet one for me.
Thank you. :)
Pictures of presents up next time !
211006
Jia Xin is 15 too !
We had bbq party at her house.
Met up with Felicia before that and we got an extra present for her.
It was cool and unplanned but it was so suitable for her!
We went to marina square and the necklace (extra present) was from diva.
Shopped around and went to take Neoprints.
It was one of the nicest as we posed with the presents and cards we made, as if we were models endorsing the products.
On the neoprint was written things like "Happy birthday!", "211006" and "To Jia Xin !".
I wore Ayu's present and used Edna and Miza's present.
Again, photos up next time!
Felicia surprised JX and stayed a while before leaving hurriedly.
We started the fire and it was humongous.
Like campfire ! ><
Soon, the rest arrived and with a bunch of guys too.
We ate and played police and thieve till our feets were all worn out.
We played in the fountain too !
Got all drenched.
JX's bro was so likable, haha.
In the end i got a ride from Zhi Yang and Weiyi.
I had a fun time there :D
221006
The most upsetting thing happened to me today.
Well, it was mom's last day at work at her new job, so i went to visit her.
Selling items at sale from Kiddy Palace.
It's only for a week at different time and location.
It was at Lot 1 at Choa Chu Kang and so i shopped around before mum can go home.
That very same morning, i realised i had left my guess watch in Jazreel's(I think) bag so i wore a gold one which dad had bought for me and i have never got around to wearing it.
Later on, i found out it had stopped.
-.-
I kept glancing at it, due to the habit of wearing a watch only to see that it was 1.o8pm(it was stopped there).
Well, I went to the library and it was huge and had a lot of books.
I found like 10 interesting books.
Including Pride and Envy which Anas is crazy over :D.
I had a really hard time choosing.
They were all like Gossip Girls kind you know?
Since i dont have a GG at hand now, decided to go for another option, borrow from library !
Did not find GG but found lots of other cooler books.
I was really spoilt for choice.
Finally decided on 4 of the best ones.
I was carrying a handbag, so even wondered how to carry them.
Happy with my stash, there was still 30mins left so i went to the magazine sections and busied myself there.
15 mins till the library closes.
Went and slotted in my ez link card into the borrowing machine.
The sensor is faulty i think as many people at the other machines had problems too.
After like 389 times the machine finally acknowledged my exlink's existence!
It said,
You have outstanding fines, please pay them at the Borrowing Enquiry kiosk before proceeding with your book borrowing(or whatever) again.
10 more minutes.
Went to top-up my cash card to pay the 7 dollar fines.(Yes, thats how much i wanted the books.)
Had to operated the machine myself.
6 more minutes.
Practically ran to the koisk to pay the fines, done !
3 more minutes.
I was the only one left in the library and the person was changing the "open" sign to a "closed" sign already.
I fumbled to slot in my ezlink card and Fuck! the sensor took like years to scan my card.
It kept saying "Please insert your card properly." in that annoying red font.
and when it was finally done, the machine shut down.
I turned around and saw the malay uncle at the counter.
I said "uncle, can i still borrow?"
uncle: No i off already.
Sandy: Please? Can on again?
Uncle 2 (suddenly popped in): How about you come tomorrow again?
Sandy:But i come all the way from Ang Mo Kio.
Uncle 1 : *in an annoyed tone* You should have came earlier!
Sandy: But i didnt know i had outstanding fines!
Uncle2 : You come tomorrow, i help you keep the books, okay?
Sandy: *shakes head* I wont be coming tomorrow, i stay very far.
Uncle 1 : You should have came earlier!
I put the books down and rush out, as i felt the tears burst out as i realised that i couldnt have the books i had spent so much efforts on.
I know it's stupid to actually cry over it, but i couldnt control it.
I knew uncle2 was looking at me as i left with my head bowed, he was the nicer one.
I felt so dissapointed as Ang Mo Kio libraby is permenantly boring and dont have such cool books.
Somemore i purposely chose those books with a lot of praises and awards.
It's not everyday that i go to CCK too !
I felt so dumb as the tears kept flowing and i walked past people without even looking at them.
They must have thought that my boyfriend had just broken up with me, or my dog just died.
hah.
Why they so mean one(the malay uncle)?
Is it so difficult to on the switch again?!
Those books, so near yet so close.
When i told my mum it was because of books she laughed at me and i laughed and cried too.
Another suay thing happened, i lost the neoprint i took with Felicia yesterday.
:(
sorry, Feli.
I was so sad.
Today is definitely not my day!
It's 23 oct now, so good luck to me !
I believe in Karma, i wont be unlucky all the time. :D
Oh yeah, i wanna go Choa Chu Kang to get the books tomorrow.
*Smiles sheepishly*
Can Jia Xin and Felicia please go with me ?!
Please. !
[Till i get those books!,
Sandy]
