Monday, November 20
I'm Fat.



Ahhh, i'm fat. I'm fat. I'm fat.
I got the shock of my life when i decided to stand on the weighing scales this morning.
Nevermind the scale must be faulty... *Still in self-denial*
I very sadly announce that i'm now on a diet :(
Gota go work tomorrow, so gona reply taggies here, cuz it's like many.

Oh yeah, yesterday i went out and had Seoul Garden with sis. I'm lazy to elaborate!

Haha.

Replies...

Yiwen:YESYES, Bob is haute. So is camera man, so is Jonathan Leong! ^^

Qi:Haha, the guy is cute lor :D HAHA. You look good in e pics lor, i professional. hehe.

LIONESS:Yeah, nice movie, i'm so glad ur okay! hehe, meet up soon to go escape! ><

Bero~: Haha thank you, now i working at novena already!! Rmb go find me hehe. :D

Ritsuka:Hey Peggy thanks for tagging! Haha, i've linkd you :D:D Ur blog is cute too, with all the drawings!

Celine: Yo BIN, how r u? I know ur still alive. YEAH HELL YEAH, Ms Ching knows about it. I heard Ber and Peg teaching her how to go to their blogs, haha. :():

Good luck.:D

OKAY, bye ppl ! Update soon :D

This Thursday at 2pm got Tock Seng and Washington OBS meeting! Hope i dont have work. Ahh, i wanna go!!!! ^^

Please...

[Till it's cleared,

Sandy]



Sandy* walked on the sunny side.
9:45 PM.