Wednesday, November 15
Step Up.
Step Up is an awesome movie !
Watched it along with the girlfriends. Namely Anas, Ayu and Jia Xin.
As usual, it was raining, was 20 mins late =S, Spent too much time in the shower.
Can i just say, Channing Tatum is so gorgeous ?
Awwww, of course the female lead is pretty pretty too. :)
They look good dancing together.
The music was great, first time i actually appreciated hip hop/rnb music.
HAH. No offence.
The movie gave me that fluttering lovey dovey feeling -.-
Which i know is stupid and something you'd hardly read about in this blog, but HEY dont deny, you had it once too. haha.
Add it with the song i've recently been obsessed about-
Lips of an angel-Hinder
And stuck at home on a rainy day.
Lo and behold , you get an emo Sandy.
Urgh, it sounds so cheesy just saying it.
Haha.
Lets see....
Weird facts about me you never knew.
- I kinda like people(i like) to ruffle my hair, cuz it makes me feels like a lil' girl.
- i secretly like physics(even if i join in when u all are thinking of cruel ways of how to kill Mr Tan, i actually think he's a nice teacher :D)
- I have a habit of being very dramatic and tend to bang the tables when i talk, esp with them-Anas, Ayu, Yang Han ect... They think it's cute =S
- i listen to mostly rock(all kinds) or pop songs. But the thing that attracts me most of a song is the starting. If i have to wait too long to actually enjoy the song, i will skip it. Can tell that i'm impatient. haha!
- i dislike seafood. try to catch me eating fish/prawn/sotongs(i will never touch it) I only eat some fish/prawn when i feel i'm lacking in some fish/prawn vitamin, which is maybe like once a month... ^^.
- i feel weird when i did not eat any fruit in a day.
- I like rain! esp in hot hot Singapore :D
- I'm utterly facisnated by coral reefs.
I cant think of anymore.
I secretly used mom's shampoo today, my hair feels and smells so good.
Mmmhmm.....
Haha,
Cheer up Miza ! You were sucha sillyhead in marthandam's class today. Hehe.
[Till bridging collaspe !!,
Sandy]
