Wednesday, November 1
ahh, update on my life.
There will be not much photos up these few days.
Simply because i'm a lazy person.
Let's see...
I backed out of the mechatronics thing.
Well,
- Because it's boring. I dont take a particular liking to Mechatronics. Participated because i liked the lil' kids. uber CUTE.
- I have work ! Training.
- I wont miss bridging, it's such a deal cuz' i have to miss 2 days of it for a stupid seminar project about Vietnam, which i have totally no idea on what we're supposed to do.
Would just like to take the opportunity here to apologize to Felicia for backing out of it. Sorry! I know you wont mind :D
Oh, and i'm getting started on my dream best-selling novel.
Oie! i know your smirking at the screen.
hah. No title yet. I guess when i start work, i'll be too busy to even fill in a word.
Hah, remember to buy it in future :D:D
[Till the title pops,
Sandy]
