Sunday, December 3
I'm a happy girl .

I met up with the girls the other day, MISS them loads loads.
We went to have Delifrance and shopped arnd and they went to visit Kenneth at work, ahaha.
Will put up photos soon!
I STILL M THEM. :(
Today was one of the busiest day Novena Square Pepperlunch has ever seen.
Maybe it's cuz it's sat, maybe it's cuz of ME !
Muahaha, cuz i'm the one giving flyers and "pulling" customers in.
No lar, i think they would have came in even if i wasnt there LOL.
I did hosting today, other then serving and clearing trays.
Hosting-standing at doorsteps and giving out the table numbers to customers. They also have the job of promoting pepperlunch, and giving out the coupons/flyers.
I was so fcking BORED.
Then after that there was like no more customers so we had free sitting system.
I went back to join them.
Then the manager asked me to stand at the door step to promote again.
After many stacks of flyers, i went back into the shop.
It was like so crowded and everything.
Then, expected, they got me to extend from 6 to 9pm.
Then he waited 4 hours for me ! :(
I went to help clear trays and got stuck in the side station(means i had to keep clearing trays)-_-
So i was clearing trays and clearing trays AND CLEARING TRAYS.
Till there's one time my finger was still in the drawer and someone(or was it me?) kicked the drawer shut and it slammed into my finger.
I was like. Stunned then i started swearing then i started jumping up and down and blood oozed out so Lovina told me to go to the kitchen to get a plaster.
Yeah...
It hurts like hell.
But its looking waaaay better now.
so, PHEW.
Then he sent me home, so i'm a happy happy girl now.
HAHA , pardon me.
I'm in L !
BYE!
[Till the next magical moment,
Sandy]


Sandy* walked on the sunny side.
12:40 AM.