Monday, December 11
I'm Loving it.
Look ! It goes with the cute stilettoes!
My outfit for the day. I wanted to go with a soft flowing billowing top BUT. I didnt know why i put on this rolling stones tee.
I was tempted to buy all the shoes i tried, coz they look so damn good with skinny jeans ! Esp high high heels, which i usually thought look too old for me. But they make me look so Lindsay when i had it on...
Dolly red pumps from Aldo. Shit. i think i'm becoming those shoe freak.You know, those where you see on tv and they have different shoe for a different outfit and to complement a new jeans, they get new bags, tops and SHOES.
I'm so tempted !!
Grr. I ended up getting a netted pumps with interlaced straps.
I KNOW. Pumps again.
BUT.
It goes sooo well with my new jeans.
Very Kate Moss. P.S i love Kate Moss's style.
Show ya'll the pic next time !
Oh yeah, the skinny jeans is from Pull and Bear, i got it in a moment of drunkeness.
It burned a hole in my pockey LA. But i L-O-V-E it.
Yeah! Another thing to strike off my wish list.
[Till the jeans's worn rotten,
Sandy]



