Sunday, December 24
I'm hooked on to... My Girl !



He is super cute. Beware! He looks even better in the show lah. Grr.

Mum got me hooked onto another korean drama, My Girl . Truth to be told, i never really liked Goong. Haha, i dont know why but i feel that it progress too slow and much time were wasted on showing the actress/actor doing nothing ._.
Well, lets see, the korean drama that i've liked are...
Jewel in the palace.
My lovely Sam soon.
Full House.
Now: My Girl !!
Not Much right ?
And the male lead, Lee Dong Wook is soooo CUTE !!
Aww.
Take a look at the pic.
BUT, i saw a video on youtube, Daniel Radcliffe's getting cuter !!!
Grr, cant wait to see him in the fifth Harry Potter movie again .
But EEee he snogged Katie Leong!!!
NOT FAIR. I wanna write a petition. I needa ban her from him.
HOHO. Dan's Mineeee...........
HAHA, i think i'm going crazy.
Pardon me.
And oh, wish everyone a Happy Christmas in Advance !
:D
Ciao~
[Till the snog's gone,
Sandy]


Sandy* walked on the sunny side.
1:20 AM.