Monday, February 26
Aftermaths.

I was just reading through when i realised that i used a lot of vulgar language in the previous post.
:(
I'm not a vulgar girl.
I just think that it better describe how i was feeling at that point of time.
Eg. I was very angry.
i was fucking angry.
HAHA.
I was just imagining what if i got too used to it and during the O'levels later this year, i screw up and wrote that in my compo. Damn i would probably appear in the straits time or something.
I wonder if anyone has done that before?
Like write in his o'level english paper,
"The door opened and the ghost jumped out, it scared the fuck out of me...".
The cambridge examiner would probably faint, or maybe he/she would just minus one mark?
See, i think weird things.
Anyway i'm gona take some pics and show you guys!
The thing on which the bras was hanging and the string guarding the corridor with bells on it now and the 7th floor which the pole was found.
(Psst, if you dont get it, read previous post.) :D
TTFN. !
*It means tata for now!
[Till it clears,
Sandy]


Sandy* walked on the sunny side.
4:25 PM.