Saturday, March 3
ALL STREWN UP.
I have so many things i wanna blog about.
I dont know where to start and how to join the stories.
Lets see.
I'll complain first !!
Damn, the common test today was so bloody ridiculously hard !
What the hell, impugning? volubly? And one ridiculous word which i forgot how to spell, it goes something like this, pandeongnokf. P-something-something one. AHAHA.
I checked the dictionary and impugning means to challenge or call in question.
apparition-remarkable or unexpected thing that appears.(I knew it! I knew it was the desert thing! Like you damn thirsty in the desert you will start hallucinating and thinking that you saw some water or an oasis when in fact there is nothing.)
Homily-sermon(church going peeps should know :)
Volubly-speaking or spoken fluently.(eeyer, i got it wrong)
And the last one i forgot how to spell, remember? :D
Anyway i'm photos uploading and it has already been rejected twice. *Frowns*
GAHH.
Apples(Miza, not you lar. :D)
I L-O-V-E APPLES !
I realised i love apples so much i wanna profess my love for them online.
I really eat once everyday but if i cant control i will much two in a day, HAHA.
Mum scolds me cuz i finish them too fast.
Apple glutton.
I like apples because they are very convenient and you dont have to cut them to eat, you just bit into them like that! I like rose apple-super big,red, juicy and fragrant.
And i like granny smith green apples-crunchy and sweet and sour!
Hmm, i love sour and spicy stuff.
I realised that i like to take my food saltier then others and spicier. ._.
And i love super sour dessert, like soursop ice! (Not WARHEADS.)
The other day watched Norbit at like 12am at cine, then went to have supper with godsis at house behind there, saw nana, figo, sebastian and their friend. Ended up chatting with them till like 4, then went home slept at 5. They were insulting a certain lky. (you know, you know, you dont, you dont.)
Went to eat at pizza hut with the GGG too ><
GANG GREEN GANG!
Then went to playground to burn off some fats, HAH.

ME-before, ignore the empty plate please. Mummy, put on the clean napkin for me.
Lots more to blog but shall end here with the Bra mystery photos.




