Wednesday, March 7
CUTE.
PETE IS SO HOT. (See:below topless guy in magazine cover.)
Okay, Daniel, step aside, i'm officially OVER you!
You porn star.
HAHA.
Daniel Radcliffe's filming some art flick. Which is probably R21 when he's like 18 himself. There's already like the posters all around and he's showing his bits(not that ive seen it) to all.
I feel damn sad . He's Harry Potter, the goody hero wizard. And i've been crushing on him since he was a little kid filming soceror's stone, and i've collected all info on him, has tons of magazines and posters of him, even a HUGE framed poster. I can very proudly say that i'm like really his fan. And then imagine my horror when he shows up doing some R-rated flick with him nude and rubbing boobs with girls, what a ginormous jump, from Harry Potter to Porn star. YIKES.
I feel really disgusted. What the heeell.
But then there's PeteWentz(!!!). Guys, seriously, you should start investing in some eyeliner. :D

I've been on a photoshopping frenzy and did tons of photos and i just loaded them on friendster's.
Go see, and see if your face's there!
I wanted to like put in more people's faces but then i dont have the photos!
Sad.
Hmm, i did that because it suddenly occur to me that, i'm (we're) leaving this school very soon.
I KNOW. Lame uh ^^[till i bang into him,
Sandy]
PDS: Why am i crushing on him?! Out of point! I must be crazy. Can i bang into him again tomorrom morning?
