Friday, March 9
Mixed feelings.
PMS-Parents meeting session or pre-menstrual syndrome?
-.-
Meet the parents la. My mum came and yadayada, the usual stuff...
Been a long week, i dont know but this week feels unusually long.
why? God, i'm feeling emo.
Seriously, this doesn't feels like the holiday at all. I almost forgot that this is like the last week of school, until like yesterday.
You know why? Cuz Monday to Thursday, we gota come back for extra lessons.
3 hours straight of pure physics, man, it's killing me.
On a happier note, i had such a great time today!
Went to the park for English lessons, HAH, special huh, our class.
Then we forced got Ms Ng to get the whole class free ice-creams from Mcdonald's!
I feel so bad, but come on' Ms Gan's class got ice-creams and fries.
But i still prefer Ms Ng to Gan(Gun bang bang^^).
Then we came back and started playing catching with the guys. :)
Weiyi, Edward, Haowen, Eugene, Ziyang, Wai yeong, Yong Reng, Jon, Felicia, Jia Xin and me.
Damn fun la, feel so primary school again :D
But then i fell down and suddenly in the middle of the game got leg cramps.
I was the catcher with Feli and Haowen.
Then me and Feli patrolling around the basketball court there.
We then went seperate ways, and i went to the back of the basketball court. It was a small alley and lined with trees.
I went there and saw Feli talking to the tree, with her hands raised.
"Ni gen wo chu lai la! Kuai dian la." In english it's, you faster come out la!
Then i realised someone was standing inside the trees, hidden.
Then i damn happy la, i thought that can help Felicia catch whoever was hidden inside the trees.
Then suddenly i fell and sat on the grass clutching my legs and shouted,
"AHH! OMG, I've got LEG CRAMPS!".
Then Felicia helped me and ran over, then Ziyang still didnt come out of the trees! He probably thought i was faking it to get him. :D
Then he came out and instructed Feli to like stretch my legs.
Then blahblah, after awhile ok already.
Then somehow Ziyang cornered by four people, then he wanted to escape then took advantage of my hurt leg lor! He ran in my direction wanted to like siam pass me and run off, but i caught him :D Haha!
Then still got lots of funny stuff happened and Jia Xin hurt her elbow.
I was like the catcher twice, then the one being chased like once.
:)
I'M LAZY TO WORK TOMORROW.
RARR.
[Till the walk again,
Sandy]
